Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!!!
















July 1st (only the most important day of the year) was my birthday and it was great!! I turned 27 (that's right, I'm old!) I had such an amazing day!! My parents had put together a game of presents for me, I had 27 presents waiting for me and they each had a clue that I had to guess before opening and each one represented something for each of my 27 years. It was so much fun!! It took me about an hour to open them all. Then off to the mall for more shopping fun with mom and we ended by meeting Ken and Susan (Ken's mom) at Benihana's for dinner. We were also joined by one of my mom's cousins and his family that were in town from Montana. We had a blast and the food was oh so good!! Susan got me the coolest picnic basket complete with everything we needed to have some fun at the beach and Ken surprised me with a Wii!!! It was seriously an amazing day. We then went back to my house where my roommates were waiting with even more surprises for me. Thank you to all of my friends and family for making my day so special!! I love you all!!!!

5 comments:

Lauren -HCP said...

Late Happy Birthday!

cara said...

Happy Birthday sorry I missed it. Yea for 27!

mistyb said...

dylen has the same star magic wand as you!!

CPA said...

I am glad you were queen for a day!

Steve and Cyndi said...

Happy Birthday! What a cute idea (a present representing each year)! I'd love to hear what each present was so I can learn more about you! Can you believe its been close to TEN years since I've seen you?! CRAZY!!