Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day filled with lots of love and fun surprises! Ken and I had a laid back day, it was so nice. Ken made me an amazing breakfast in bed with flowers and a sweet card. I was super excited. We watched TV and took a nap and relaxed all day. It was great!! We didn't even get up to shower until like around 5 that afternoon and then made a yummy dinner together and just relaxed some more. I had a cold over the weekend so it was exactly what was needed!! I love you Ken, thanks for a perfect day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! That sounds so nice!!! :)Glad you're doing so well. :) Miss you like crazy!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

How wonderful! I would love a day like that! Just to kick back and relax..hmmm wonder what that would be like! lol