Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark!!




So, Mark has been like a part of our family for some time now. We met him back when he was a missionary in Colorado, I think I was like 14 or something, I really can't remember. There was an instant connection between him and our family and he has been with us ever since celebrating all major events and just like being another big brother. I call him my "not brother" because he's not by blood, but likes to tease me as a brother would. Mark and his wife Wendy even came on our wedding cruise and come down to San Diego to visit quite a bit which is always fun. Mark's birthday was on the 9th, so Happy Birthday Mark!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Team Handy said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. So, now I can't wait for my second favorite day of the year.....July 1st! Love ya, Sis!

brooke said...

Um, hello? You need to post something new!!!! Happy Bday to Mark..a little late! =) Also...your wedding was over 6 months ago....you need to take off your registry thing on the sidebar too. Love ya!