Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The big question...


So the biggest question I have been getting from those of you I haven't talked to in awhile is, "When did you get married?", followed by, "Congratulations." Since we do have a blog together that question is merited, since I have written at least 20 personal emails with the answer I figured I might as well post it...Ken and I are not married. There is talk though, so watch for future posts.... this picture is from a wedding we went to last summer.

Since I really haven't talked to everyone is so long I thought this would be a good time to tell our story...once upon a time there was a boy and a girl...

No really, this is us in a nut shell. We met through a mutual friend about 2 years ago now and then re-met a year later. As indicated by the first date post there are some discrepencies as to how we started, but let's just say the date was a success and we have been together ever since. We decided to become exclusive a month after dating, so on April 7th, 2007 our romance became official. Life has been bliss ever since. We are coming up on a year now and as happy as ever. Life really can be great!


2 comments:

brooke said...

Okay, that picture does make me think "they're married"! You both look AWESOME in that picture!

mistyb said...

that's pretty funny! Good to get the story out there right! :)