Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home sick :(

I have been home sick this week with the cold/flu/whatever it is that has been going around. Ken was sick last week and it seems like it has been circulating around my office. I tried to go back to work today, but only lasted a couple of hours before I was sent home to sleep. I feel pretty horrible, the only good part has been how sweet Ken has been. He came home from work the other day with a bouquet of flowers for me and has been stopping at the store everyday to get what I need and made me yummy dinners! He has been so wonderful, even on the little sleep he is getting due to my coughing and sneezing all night long. I really am lucky to have such a wonderful husband and I love him very much! If this is what marriage is all about I really have been missing out all these years! I love being taken care of!

No comments: