Friday, December 5, 2008

The Right Stuff!!

That's right, NKOTB, The Block or as we die hard fans of twenty years still like to call them...NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK are back and better than ever!!!!!! I know I'm lame but I really have been a fan of this 5 member boy band since I was a kid, in fact my 10 year birthday party was a tribute to them, especially my favorite and love at that time Jordan, his falsetto still makes a girl swoon!! My friend Katie took me to their concert about a week ago, there we met up with our friends Megan and Carrie. All I can say was that it was freakin' AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Those boys (or men now;)) can perform!!!!!!! It was probably the best concert I have ever been to!!!!! I left totally hoarse. We were all standing, singing and dancing throughout the entire concert, I pretty much felt like I had given the concert by the end and was pretty proud of us all for remembering all of the old lyrics. They did an awesome job of switching off between old and new songs and yes girls, they even did their old dance moves (sigh)! It was a pretty much a number one night ending with a wave out back by Jonathan to Katie and I, that's right, we rock! Most of you are probably laughing by now or truly embarrassed to know me, but I don't care, I'm a New Kids fan and I don't care who knows it, hahaha, I even left the concert having bought an old school style t-shirt! Ken's a lucky man to have a wife with such great taste in music, hahaha. Seriously though, the show was so great that even non-fans (if there are any?!) would leave already anticipating the next concert!! Hey boys, you've definitely got the right stuff, keep on hangin' tough!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it possible to take my name off of this blog?

CPA said...

You rock ooOOooA!
MEga

Team Handy said...

I too, am a nkotb fan, and I LOVED Jordan. I glad that they've still got the right stuff!