Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Max and Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

I am really bad about keeping up with this, so I have a lot to back track on when I get the pictures uploaded, but I did want to send a shout out to my nephew Max. He turned one on April 27th which was also my parents 30th wedding anniversary!! I wasn't able to go to Modesto for Max's firefighter party, but the pictures from it were super cute so I wanted to post a few. Happy birthday Max! We love you and will come see you soon!













Happy Anniversary also to Mom and Dad! 30 years and still going strong! I hope Ken and I do as good as you two have over the years! We love you both!










1 comment:

mistyb said...

we missed you too but it will be fun to have you come another weekend too!! Hope you are feeling better!