Friday, January 23, 2009

Best Flower Girl and Ring Bearer Ever!





















I can't believe I forgot to post about my niece and nephews during the wedding. Dylen was our flower girl and Max was our official ring bearer and Luke was our unofficial ring bearer. There was some question as to whether the feisty 3 year old and curious 1 year old were up to the job, but I never doubted and thought even if they totally melted down I really wanted them to be apart of our wedding. They both highly impressed everyone there, in fact, Dylen pretty much stole the show! She was so cute walking down the aisle that as my dad and I followed her we were laughing at how particular she was about making sure the flowers she was throwing were landing just right. I loved having them in the wedding and Misty totally helped as a Bridesmaid by holding Max's hand as they walked down the aisle together (so cute!) As he passed the different rows he would stop to say hello to people and stare at the pillow, it was absolutely adorable!! These are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding, I took them from my sister in laws blog. My absolute favorite is the one of Bean hugging me with her foot popped. I had a ton of fun dancing with them, the pianist was nice enough to play songs they would recognize and they both really got into it. We also got some adorable shots of Luke from our second reception, he was too little to walk down the aisle, but did a great job looking adorable! Even DrewAnn was dancing up a storm at our second reception. We have the cutest nieces and nephews!

3 comments:

mistyb said...

they are all pretty cute~ I might be a little bias though!! :)

brooke said...

They WERE so cute! Misty was very brave having her WHOLE family be in the wedding party!

bekahjr said...

You looked gorgeous on your wedding! put up more pictues up! I am so happy for you