Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!

Again I know this is really late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! We love you!! My dad's birthday was on December 30th and to celebrate he got a new car, well a Nitro to be exact, pretty great gift if you ask me!! Ken and I were still down with the flu so my parents brought us dinner and we gave him his present. We even tried to bake a homemade coffee cake for him but it turned out pretty bad, sorry! We love you and promise to surf with you more this year!! Here's shot of my dad giving the toast at our reception, if you weren't there it was pretty funny, my dad even got in a comment about how they were so happy I was getting married...finally!! That had the crowd roaring, gotta leave it to the men to crack jokes whenever the opportunity presents itself!

No comments: