Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wedding Pictures

I know I have been promising wedding pictures forever, I just haven't gotten around to it. I really want to put a book together...that is one of my goals for this year. Here are a couple of shots from our reception at the Seapointe, we went down to the beach beforehand and took a bunch of pictures. Our photographer Mariah Baddas did an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone! I met her through my best friend Brooke, they are neighbors and friends. The only bummer about the shots we took at the beach is that my entire wedding party was not able to be there. Megan and Misty had to head home early so they were in all of the pictures from the cruise and reception, but not the second reception where we took these. Dylen and Max were also not there so I don't have them in these pictures unfortunately. Other than that I love how they turned out and did get good shots with the whole group on the actual wedding day. I promise to get more up eventually.

5 comments:

mistyb said...

gorgeous pictures!!

brooke said...

That was so fun taking those pictures!!! You were such a beautiful bride!

Steve and Cyndi said...

What a BEAUTIFUL bride! Looks like so much fun! Wish I could have seen you in person! And, LOVE the cake!

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day.

Lauren -HCP said...

You are spoiled rotten! LOVE your cake and pictures:-)