Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Ken and I had a very quiet Christmas this year. I had to work during most of the holiday, so we stayed home and just enjoyed life as newlyweds. On Christmas Eve we went down to Susan and Barbara's place where we opened gifts and ate a yummy turkey dinner. None of us had the traditional Thanksgiving feast this year so Susan made it for us and it was great! Bandido stayed with Ken and I for the week since my parents were out of town and we loved having him and took him everywhere with us. Christmas morning we opened gifts. We put a $50 limit on each other since we are trying to save money. It was fun to see how creative Ken got with his money. My favorite gift was the Perfect Wifey award signed and framed by my husband and Martha Stewart. It was pretty clever! During the afternoon Ken's dad and friend Ryan came over to watch the Lakers/Celtics game. I'm not a basketball fan so Bandido and I watched TV in the bedroom with a friend from SeaWorld that joined us. Later that evening my parents rolled into town and came over to exchange gifts. Other than that I worked. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments: