Thursday, June 26, 2008

My very own Bill Nye...



So I have always had a thing for Scientists, starting way back in the day with Bill Nye!! No one can ever question that science rules!! After all, he got me to love it and want to pursue science for life. Who would of thought that I would end up with my very own Bill Nye one day?! Here's a shot of Ken taken by one of his colleagues at his lab. He's a chemist and even though I know it's nerdy I love that about him!! And of course a shot of the man who started me on science...the one and only Bill Nye the Science Guy (Science Rules!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Mr. Wizard. Does that make me old?
I normally wear a shirt and bowtie (clip-on) to work but it was casual Friday.

bekahjr said...

Hey Cari! I'm glad you found me! Congrats on the engagement. He looks awesome! I'm so jealous that you and Brooke live so close to each other and can hang out all the time! You look so happy!