Thursday, June 12, 2008

SeaWorld for life?!?

We were working on this project at work that required us to find pictures from when we were kids. I have always loved the ocean and beach!
While I was going through some of mine I found some of me when I was little here at SeaWorld. It was really fun to remember our trips to the park and even funnier to think about how I ended up back here. Looks like SeaWorld is apart of my life then and now. Somehow I ended up with a sweet sweatshirt and no pants, oh those were the days; and my dad is rockin' his outfit! Good thing we still have the Tide Pool for all to enjoy, now instead of touching the animals I get to train people on how to teach others to interact with them, oh how life changes and moves on.
Shamu is still here! But no more Cap'n Kid, so sad!
One day I'll have to put all of my SeaWorld pictures together of then and now, that will be quite an album!

3 comments:

mistyb said...

so cute cari! Your dad would be totally in style these days with that shirt too! Love to see these cute pics of you guys when you were little. maybe you just had really short shorts on and the sweatshirt covered them up???

Christina said...

Hey Cari! I love Sea World!! What a fun place and I love your pictures...too cute!

Anonymous said...

if sea world was big when you were a kid and you work there now, how it it "apart" of your life then and now?