Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Price is Right








Yesterday I went with a group of about 20 to a taping of The Price is Right; now hosted by Drew Carey. It was a long day, but tons of fun. Even though we had guaranteed tickets we still had to wait in the lines for four hours while they interviewed us and took down our info. Brooke had shirts made for all of us that said Plinko Please, I think that was my favorite part. Once inside I cheered so loud that my throat seriously hurt by the end. Even though I was a little bummed I didn't get called up, one guy from our group did; Mark, or Mark David to the Price is Right because everyone had to go by full legal names. He was the last contestant called up but unfortunately didn't get on stage. He did however get some consolation prizes so that was pretty cool. All in all it was a fun experience!

4 comments:

mistyb said...

so fun! love the shirts! I've always wanted to go. Maybe someday!!

Christina said...

That is so fun Cari...Darin and I got to go when Bob Barker was there with a group from his school. Everyone should experience the Price is Right once in their lives!

brooke said...

That really was a blast! Too bad we didn't get called up! It really was so fun! Thanks for coming!

Steve and Cyndi said...

Yeah! So fun! I actually had a Ricks friend that got on stage, won the spin off, and then won the whole showcase showdown! Both trips! Crazy huh?! The funniest part was when she hit her head on her new motorhome and then tried to tell her friend (the whole time being ON CAMERA!!).
I haven't actually gone to a taping, but I'd LOVE to! Seriously, next time I'm down in So Cal, we'll have to hook up and do something fun!