Monday, March 24, 2008

Corvette Diner

My cousin Brooke and her friend Hillary flew out from Washington last week and spent four days here in San Diego. They came out to celebrate their 16th birthdays. It was a whirlwind of a trip!! They did so much in just four days! My parents took them around quite a bit, but I was able to see them here at SeaWorld and then we all went to Corvette Diner one night and had a sleepover. It was really fun. The best part of the diner was getting the balloon hats. Brooke got a dolphin hat, Hillary a killer whale hat and my dad got a penguin hat. They were hilarious. I even got Ken to wear one for a picture! We had a ton of fun at this 50's diner. The staff there does a great job of dancing and just making it really fun in their crazy wigs and light manner. Another highlight is when they throw straws and Bazooka bubble gum at you. Magically straws appeared later in both my purse and jacket...wonder who could have done that;)







No comments: