Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Great Roomies!!




So I have two of the greatest roommates! Amber, Melody and I have been living together in Point Loma, San Diego for almost two years and have all kinds of fun! We live in a 3 bed/3 bath condo that Melody stumbled upon on Craigslist and we could not be happier. We even have Mel's dog Hailey with us (a 70 lb Yellow Lab) and once in awhile my dog Bandido spends some time with us at the condo. The three of us met working the camp programs at SeaWorld. Melody and I met the summer I got back from the mission in 2004, we were working as lifeguards for the camps and had tons of time to bond while taking the campers to surf and do other beach activities. We met Amber a year later when she came to SeaWorld and summer of 2006 we moved into the condo. The three of us have been a perfect blend and I am really grateful for such great roommates and for the friendships we have formed! The picture of Mel and I in the wall was of our sneaky attempt to scare Amber, the wall cut outs are outside of her room. It didn't work so well because I couldn't stop laughing, it was pretty funny though!

2 comments:

mistyb said...

yea! we love your roomates too! Super fun girls and great pictures of you guys!

Steve and Cyndi said...

I forgot how funny of a roommate you are! I can totally picture you giggling in the cut out in the wall! And, I forgot that we shared lifeguarding together! Wow 1999 was a LONG time ago! So much has been forgoten!