Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!








Today was a good day. Ken picked Brooke, Hillary and I up and then we went to get his mom and drove to my parents house for brunch. They made scones which is a total family favorite and Susan brought a huge fruit salad. My mom had Easter baskets for all of us which was really fun. Even Bandido got new toys and treats! After brunch Ken, Susan and I drove up north to meet up with Kyle and Meghan at Meghan's sisters house. There were a lot of friends and family and we all particpated in an Easter Egg hunt. Ken and I won a gift card to a restaurant so that was pretty cool. The house was decorated really cute and Luke had a special Easter sunflower headband and Ella (Meghan's sister Kelly's daughter) wore pink bunny ears. They both looked so cute! By the time we got back to San Diego we were all exhausted but it was a really fun day! Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday as much as we did!





2 comments:

mistyb said...

looks like you guys had a great easter and how fun that Brooke was out visiting, she looks so grown up!!

brooke said...

Looks like your Easter was awesome! I'm so glad you had fun and got to spend time with friends and family. (PS- I'm being good, haven't worn the dress out yet!! =) I'll be good, I promise!)