Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spotlight #4 Luke

Spotlight #4 goes to Ken's nephew Luke James Wolfgang Weichert or Prince Weichert as Ken likes to call him. Born August 28th 2007, he is the first to Kyle and Meghan. Kyle made the mistake of asking Ken for suggestions for baby names and Ken's big ideas were Prince and Batman, well Prince stuck as far as Ken goes since he will continue the Weichert legacy, so I guess that means our first son will get stuck with Batman, poor guy. I told him that would only work if we have a Robin as well (jokingly) but he seemed to like the idea a little too much. Luke is a really cute baby. We drove up to the Laguna Niguel area where they live to see him about a week after he was born and I was so surprised to see how big he already was. I forget the Weichert boys are big and tall. I'm so used to the short little ones on my side. Luke has pretty big feet and is already way bigger than my nephew Max, who is about 4 months older than him, so we all expect Luke to be tall like his Daddy. The last time I saw Luke was over Christmas and he looked so cute in his little red outfit. His little smile has already melted quite a few hearts. We look forward to spending more time with him and I look forward to seeing Ken change his first diaper, I definitely think Kyle should make him the next time we're there:) I have no doubt I'll be surprised at how much bigger he has grown in just a couple of months. Hope to see you soon...we love you Luke!





No comments: