Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spotlight #3 Max

Spotlight #3 is my nephew Max Edward Ballard. Born April 27th, 2007, this little one is about to turn one. Max was born on my parents wedding anniversary, that was really special for them and it definitely makes it easier to remember! Ryan was away at a training for the Army, but got a special leave to be by Misty's side the day of the birth, unfortunately it was only a day trip so off he went the next day. The first time I saw Max was at his baby blessing and I was amazed at how cuddly this little guy was and continues to be! He curls up into a ball in just about anyone's arms. His is such a little lovebug. Max has only gotten cuter over the months and now has cute puffy cheeks and a buzz cut of fluffy blonde hair. He is probably the happiest baby I have ever met; always laughing and smiling. My sister-in-law Misty has some classic footage of him laughing on her blog. Just about anything will make him laugh and smile and he loves to play with his big sister Dylen, he is pretty much in awe of her. I enjoyed spending time with Max and hope that my babies are as good as him one day! We'll be taking a trip up to Modesto for his first birthday next month, so I definitely look forward to having him snuggle me as I hold him. See you soon baby Max Buddy! We love you!!






1 comment:

mistyb said...

he is a pretty great snuggler!! Although now that he can move and crawl and pull himself up on things it's a little harder to get a good quality snuggle, unless of course he is getting sleepy!! Cute post! We're excite for you to come next month!