Friday, November 7, 2008

Bachelorette Party!!!!!!


Yay, it is almost here and as lovely ladies we get to party!!!! Something about a last single night out just makes me get all excited and want to run through the streets of San Diego on a rainy night and that is exactly what we did!!! Of course I cannot divulge all of the secrets of this mysterious night, but I can let you know that Melody (Maid of Honor) and Jen (Bridesmaid) threw me pretty much the BEST bachelorette party ever!! On October 4th they had rented an amazing room at a Hotel Downtown San Diego where the festivities began. Everyone looked amazing and we partied all night, including appearances at The Red Pearl where some of us showed up soaking wet from our little run through the rain using inflatables as umbrellas and the rest of us showed up piling out of a Mustang like clowns in a clown car, stops at The Shout House (my personal favorite) and Whiskey Girl. This was definitely a night I will never forget!!!!!! The next day Karrie and I lounged by the pool and decided vacations even in our own city are pretty great!!! Thank you to all of the lovely ladies that accompanied me on my last night out and to Mel and Jen for throwing the best party ever!!!!!!!

No comments: