Friday, November 7, 2008

Last Night!!!!!



On October 26th, the night before the wedding, after the rehearsal fiesta I was accompanied by some of the girls in my wedding for a night at the Embassy Suites. I was super excited because this was the first time that all of the girls were meeting since Megan and Resa live out of state. I was even more excited to have all of my best friends together, what I didn't know is that they had made some pretty fun plans for me that night!!! Melody, Megan, Resa, Brooke and Amber planned an amazing girls night for us that included a not so attractive costume for me, games, movies and tons of laughs!!! We had so much fun that night!!!!! I have never been happier than I was having these girls together and being able to share with all of them why they are all so important to me in my life! We stayed up late giggling and chatting and it was so worth it!! The next morning at 6 am Traci arrived to start doing our hair and getting us ready for the big day! This has already been the best experience of my life!!! Thank you to all of the amazing friends in my life! I love you all more than words can express!!!!!!!

No comments: