Friday, November 7, 2008

Moving Time

The day has come to leave my beautiful condo in Liberty Station where I have lived for the past two years with Melody and Amber. I am thrilled to be getting married, but not so much to be leaving my condo. My lease ended on August 1st and since I am not getting married until October 27th I have like a three month gap with no home. I could always move home with my parents, but they live in Mission Valley and I have become so accustomed to living right by the beach and within bike riding distance of work that the thought of a commute (even a small one) is not very appealing. Luckily I have great friends, so Katie and Karrie invited me to shack up with them for the next three months in their new place in Pacific Beach. I am pretty excited as I know we will have tons of fun!! The plan was to move all of my stuff over to Ken's so I could set up house over the next couple of months and live out of a suitcase at Katie and Karrie's . Although it is kinda weird to be a nomad; it was only temporary and it really was fun to live with these girls! I already miss Mel and Amber, but I love new adventures. We took some pictures of the move and how I transformed Ken's place into a live-in storage unit! I can't believe how much stuff we have!! It's gonna take awhile to go through it all, so not fun! Anyways, thanks Katie and Karrie for letting me crash for the past three months, I love you both!!!!!

No comments: