Monday, November 17, 2008

No more purple wall!!




There was a purple wall in Ken's apartment that the previous renter painted and he never bothered to after moving in which was close to two years ago. The whole time we dated this wall drove me crazy! It didn't match anything and I am not a big fan of purple. Needless to say this walls days were numbered since we got married. This past weekend Ken and I spent painting the wall white and rearranging furniture. It is so fun to create a home together and painting the wall was super fun since it was our first big project as a married couple. Note to everyone, it took four coats of white to cover the purple, not fun!!

3 comments:

mistyb said...

how fun to paint and to get rid of something you weren't too fond of! Glad things are coming together for you guys!

Team Handy said...

It would have only taken one coat if you would have used a good primer first. Come on sis' you gotta consult with me on these things! I would love to see a picture of who the two of you looked afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Carrie, Carrie, Carrie, how did you find me??? This is so much fun-I know you won't believe me but I have always wondered where you ended up in life. Send me an email. Ashleysummers81@hotmail.com
I'd love to talke to you.
Ashley