Friday, November 7, 2008

Second Reception

We had a second reception on November 1st back in San Diego after the cruise for those that weren't able to sail with us. We had this up at the Carlsbad Seapointe Resort, it was in a gorgeous clubhouse overlooking the ocean. Ken and I were able to stay at the resort on Friday and Saturday night to be able to get ready for the reception. Once again Traci came up to do all of the girls' hair and help us get ready for the night. We took fun pictures down at the beach with the wedding party and had so much fun at the reception, since the wedding was over and we had been vacationing all week, it was just about having fun! The flowers and arrangements were gorgeous as was our wave cake with the surfer cake topper that Ken made. We had so much fun dancing and just being with our friends and family. It has been a crazy 10 days and I am exhausted, but also sad to say goodbye to everyone that came out to share this time with us that we love so much. I can honestly say this was the best, most perfect time of my life and I love being married, it is so much fun!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone that made this so special and memorable, Ken and I wouldn't be the people we are without all of the amazing people in our lives!!!!!! We love you all!!!!!!

2 comments:

brooke said...

That was SO fun! Wish we could do that once a month. Looking forward to Twilight with you at least!

Steve and Cyndi said...

I so can't wait for pictures! Sounds like you had a blast! Wish I could live a bit closer!
Congratulations!