Friday, November 7, 2008

Bridal Shower






Brooke (a Matron of Honor) and Amber (a Bridesmaid) threw me an amazing bridal shower on September 6th. It was so amazing. They had totally transformed the courtyard of my old place into like a quaint little tea party looking area. There were white linens and flowers everywhere and everyone wore cute little dresses. It was so much fun! We played a game where I had to answer questions about Ken and for every one I misses a had to put a piece of Bubbalicious in my mouth. I had quite the ball of gum in my mouth, by the end I couldn't even speak without drooling. It was pretty funny! I got amazing gifts from everyone and felt like such the guest of honor. It was so much fun!!!!! I love all of these fun events leading up to the wedding. Thank you Brooke and Amber, it was absolutely perfect and thanks to everyone that came!!!!!!!

No comments: