Friday, November 7, 2008

Oktoberfest 2008

Oktoberfest in a tradition of the Weichert family, so every year they get together for the annual Oktoberfest held in La Mesa where everyone eats, drinks and enjoys the music and games. I have been lucky enough to have attended the past two years and look forward to all the years to come. This year it happen to hit on the same day and my Bachelorette party October 4th, which has been kept as a total surprise for me! I am so excited, even my future sister-in-law Meghan will be joining us for the festivities this evening!! Luke and Ella came in traditional Oktoberfest outfits which they actually got from someone in Germany. They both looked so cute!! Everyone decided they needed a picture in Lukie's little hat, it was pretty funny. There were some rather boisterous men at the table behind us who though it would be pretty fun to join Linda and Ryan for a picture. They were pretty funny. Ken and I were big winners and the paper roll game, he won some lovely heart candles (hahaha) and I won a water thermos. Good times to be had by all!!

No comments: